Monday, June 3, 2013

The Happiest Place on Earth

Last month we took our first trip to Disney World. Jack and Grace had the time of their little lives. We were at Magic Kingdom before it opened and stayed until the fireworks. Amazingly, no one whined or cried or had a breakdown. It was the perfect day for our little family.

Christian is seriously an amazing guy. I had never done Disney before and he insisted that he take the kids while I ride a roller coaster. What fun!

Jack and Grace's favorite part was meeting the characters. They loved meeting all their favorites. It will only be a few years before meeting Winnie the Pooh isn't magical. We soaked up the fun and the magic.

Watching my sweet children explore Disney was one of the most fun days of my life. This is the sweetest season and I am loving every minute of it.
















No comments:

Post a Comment