On Sunday after our day slowed down I cleaned out the pockets of my blue jeans. The contents brought a smile.
- 12 dandelions picked by Jack just for me
- a fancy balloon Jack has asked me to blow up 342 times
- a used Easter sticker Grace had wadded up and put in her mouth
- four pennies I found on the floor and and didn't want to end up in Grace's belly
- a list for the store that Grace had ripped while she played with it in the cart
These are the joys of motherhood. Pockets full of childhood paraphernalia.