Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Why blog?

To blog or not to blog, that is the question. Lately, I have a lot to process. Motherhood. Faith. Sacrifice. Love. I think a blog may be a good place to share this crazy journey with family and friends. I warn you though that I have strong and abundant opinions and if you are easily offended, this may not be the blog for you. Right now on my journey I am in a crisis of faith, a struggle with my child's health, raising a two-year-old and a two-month-old, and trying to find a happy heart through it all.
I plan to use this as a forum to keep updates on the little ones but also offer my thoughts on whatever else is on my mind. By the way I stink at technology so bare with me as I make this blog pretty.

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! I am so excited you are joining the blog world and we can finally stay updated on your family! I will definitely keep you guys in my prayers...is it Jack or Grace that is struggling??? We just got Grace's birth anouncement....BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete