Thursday, July 25, 2013

Metamorphosis

Yes, I deleted some old posts. I appreciate your calls and questions about whether I will keep blogging. 

I do plan to keep writing but I am going to tone down the thoughts and opinions I share here. This is a family blog. The original intent was to share stories and photos of my children. 

I am in a state of metamorphosis. My heart is changing. My faith is growing. My mind is busy. There are so many things I could write here daily about this journey. But, I am not sure yet if this is a commentary I should share now with the public. 

It is good. I am good. Life is good. I am writing. And I will be posting here. My posts will be my original intent. Pictures of the kids. Milestones in their development. Fun family moments. 

Thanks for reading. I appreciate every comment from each of you about how my words have touched you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment